View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 01:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryWantBiddy View Post
I would like to do this...but the all the sarcasm around here kinda makes me wonder if it's for real.
Actually, we faked all of it, and David Icke is is 100% correct in his hyperfactual theories regarding world leaders and the space lizards from V. That being said, I would love to have the chance to once again participate in this hellish facade. Merry Hanukkah and Happy Christmas!

ie, "I'm in."

Jerks.

Also, while separating us newer schmucks from the finer herd is all well and good, I think we can all agree that Tithonaus' gift will most likely be a hellspawned siamese-twin flipper monkey baby and it will be a goddamned crime if it is given to someone who won't appreciate it.