Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 02:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sham View Post
Fixed it
Thanks man, you're all set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I'm in Jacksonville, Fl. right now. The city's having some kind of insane budget crisis and all of the public offices are running at quarter speed (meaning, not moving at all.) So I think I'll have to sit out this year. :<
Well you could obviously use fed-ex or UPS to ship out stuff on time. And like RaNkeri suggested, is there anybody nearby enough that could accept the package for you or anything? If ya gotta sit it out, that sucks, but yeah, there's always next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryWantBiddy View Post
I would like to do this...but the all the sarcasm around here kinda makes me wonder if it's for real.
I assure you, this is for real. Check out the threads for the Secret Santa event from the past two years in this forum and you'll see it's quite real. Once you've done that, let me know if you'd like to sign up for the event this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSabbah View Post
If they are charging like $20.00 s&H for something I think would be maybe $10.00 should I count the other &10.00 towards the price? Or should I just keep looking until I find an honest (Hee Hee Hee good luck to me.) Seller? Not that Im greedy but I have five kids and $40.00 or more on this is a bit much. Although it may be worth it to see what they come up with.

2. Ok now the easy one. Once I get a pic of myself with my sign is there anything special I need to do to make it show up on here?
For your first question, I would just search for another seller or choose a different gift, because as stated, the actual gift needs to cost a certain amount. I'd also be wary of buying your gifts on eBay because some sellers can be really bad about shipping stuff out in time, and we wouldn't want to see you or your recipient get screwed over and banned just because you bought from a bad seller on eBay.

For your second question, you need to just upload your photos to some free photo hosting service (such as photobucket) and then post it here. Are you not all that internet savvy or somethin? It's not hard to upload pics and post 'em, but you need to have that stuff figured out before the deadline.