View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 10:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
I wish I could go to Comic-Con. In case you guys don't know me, you probably already do, and if you do, I'm so sorry for anything I did to upset you. I live in Australia so we have Supernova instead of Comic-Con, and I haven't been to a Supernova or even SMASH anime fair in years because those things are always on when I've had to study.

Protoclown and you guys are always awesome, but sometimes I'm bewildered when I'm unfamiliar with 1980s franchises like Masters of the Universe and G.I. Joe. Not that those things aren't bad, I just feel... unfamiliar with them, since I never even saw G.I. Joe to this very day. In Australia it's different to America because we're so isolated from the rest of the world here, and we don't get access to limited edition toys and collectables as easy. Call it tyranny of distance if you will.

I don't want what I've done in the past cast a bad light on the person I am now, and even if I was treated badly on the forums here I want to make things right and keep enjoying I-Mockery for what it is, a fun site most of the time. It's just that back in the day, for me, it wasn't so fun.

Maybe I'm just depressed because a lot of things have gone badly for me this year, but a lot of good things have happened too.
I hope to see another good I-Mockery Comic Con coverage next year from you guys...
Jake, those people in what I call the front forums probably have no idea what you are talking about. Most of them never make it into this side of the forums. So your post in the "I-Mockery's Big 2009 San Diego Comic-Con Photo Album!"is just confusing a weird. You should edit it so that people over there don't think you are a mumbling wimpy freak. Plus RoG hates drama over there.