Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 05:40 PM       
I loved the story and setting in the first game, and that's what made me want to keep going with it. The gameplay in 2 is a vast improvement over the first one. I don't know that 3 is exactly better than 2 in that regard, but it's definitely a progression of what they started shifting towards.

I just finished a big mission on Tuchanka, and I've read that it's pretty much a third of the way through the game. I like it a lot so far, but all of this bashing of the ending has me leery. I mean, I knew I'd be disappointed, but story is the main draw for me, so I was hoping they didn't fuck that part up.

Edit: And fuck you, EA. A fucking PROTHEAN is a DLC character? That's not a big enough deal to include as part of the main game? You have to squeeze even more money out of us? Fuck you.

That was very funny. Well done.