Thread: WikiLeaks
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 09:20 AM       
ALRIGHT I DIDNT READ MOST OF THIS PAGE BUT HERES WHAT IM RESPONDING TO:

Quote:
I'm not down with legal issues surrounding stolen words - but the information leaked to wikileaks was not stolen, and not even the US government, as far as I am aware, are claiming that it was.
IT WAS STOLEN BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THEY HAD ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION IT DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY CAN JUST SELL IT OR GIVE IT AWAY. HERES SOME eXAMPleS:

SO YOUR BOSS GIVES YOU A COMPANY CAR TO DRIVe AROUND. OH I GUESS THAT CARS YOURS NOW SO YOU CAN GO SELL IT TO A USED CAR DEALERSHIP RIGHT?
NOPE.

OKAY SO YOU WORK AT A DESK AT WORK, RIGHT? SO THAT DESKS YOURS ISNT IT? SO WHEN YOU LEAVE YOU GET TO TAKE IT WITH YOU AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANt WITH IT RIGHT?
OH NO SORRY.

DO WE NEED ANY MORE EXAMPLES OF STUFF WHEN KNOWLEdge 'beloNgS" TO SOMEBODY BUT ITS STiLL ILLEgAL to Give it to SOMEBODY ELSE? MAYBE LIKE INSIDE TRADING? HOW BOUT THAT ONE? WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SOME OF THE STUFF ON WIKILEAKS SUPPORtED INSIDE TRADINg.
ALSO ISNT INSIDE TRADING JUST ANOTHER FORM OF "TRANSPARENCY?" YET ITS AGAINST THE LAW! HOW STRANge

OH HERES ANOthER GOOD ONE. YOU WORK IN A BANK AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN RESPONSIBILITY OVER SEVERAL PERSONS BANK ACCOUNTS. WELL, YOU CAN JUST GO SELL ALL OF tHAT INFORMATiON BECAUSE it WAS GIVEN TO YOU! ALSO YOU CAN WITHDRAWAL AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU LIKE! SERIOUSLY!

PSYCHOLOgiSTS ARE GIvEN INFORMATION BY thEIR PATIENTS AND Yet IF tHEY WENT AROUND GIving iT TO PEOPLE WHAT WOULD THAT BE?
A BETRAYAL OF CONFIDENTIALITy. WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW.

ARENT SOME GOVERNMENT THINGS CONFIDENTIAL AND "tOP SECRETS." SORRY But itS A CRIME TO DISCLOSE SUCH KNOWLEDGE. MILITARY PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCLOSE DETAILS ABOU tHEIR GOvERNMENT. ITS CALLED SEDITION AND IS A CRIME. FUCK JUST SAYIng SOMETHINg BAD ABOUT YOUR COUntRY WHILE YOURe WeARING YOUR UNIFORM CAN GET YOU IN tROUBLE SOMEtiMES.