Thread: NFL 2011/2012
View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 10:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
At least the Raiders actually played in and won Super Bowls unlike the Lions. Or didn't choke in 4 straight Super Bowls like the Bills did. It's disrespectful to put the Raiders in the same class as those teams.

And I see Mike Vick is crying about getting hit late. Garbage. Blaming it on the Refs huh? Try complaining to your offensive line, asshole. Or maybe getting rid of the ball a little earlier? I seen NOTHING that other QBs don't have to deal with. What a crybaby, still blaming others but himself. I am glad this worthless germ is not on my team. He won't make it past week 7.
In case you may not remember, this was your first post in this thread. Not a "Hey, I'm a Raiders fan, and I think they've got an ass-kickin' team this year!" More like "You all suck and should choke on your own feces!" You came here trying to start a fight. Why?
You may already be there.