View Single Post
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2003, 05:09 AM       
There is alot here I'd like to respond to, but for the moment, I'll just take this:

"The Federal gov. is responsible for single handedly making my generation comprised mainly of morons. Hell, I can barely spell and I'm considered one of the smart ones"

I realize its easy to believe that the Authorities and Powers That Be are either supreme powers of unlimited evil or hopelessly incompetant beaurocrats incapable of anything, but neither is true. They are just people, no different from the fools we each see daily in the mirror, save in that they have chosen to use their lives to accomplish something.

The Morons of your generation created themselves. Information is disseminated widely, and accessable to anyone who is willing to attain it. If you are too lazy to educate yourself, or look for anything aside from what you are spoonfed in school, then you don't deserve the knowledge others have worked so hard to attain. Grow up, and stop passing the buck on what is really noone elses responsibility but your own. Snivelling little shit. Its people like you who are running this country into the ground with your demands of entitlement.