View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 01:14 PM       
30.) "I welcome anyone new that is visiting this site to just keep hanging in there, because I should be able to update pretty big after Thursday.."

31.) Here is where I will have the women of the day moved to each and every morning after the morning arrives? Did what I just typed make sense?

32.) "None of these are really what you want to view at work, church, etc. so do so by your own admission"

33.) "The second part of this chick with a large phallic item."

34.) "And you know that race hucksters who scream about how we need equality in this world but just push the racial agenda just to make a buck may just look into suing for this."

35.) "Maybe I an the only with great eyesight on this planet,"

36.) "I'm bring it up because it keps being brought up."

37.) "Of all the places that Sen. Rick Santorum wanted to be in as he woke up today, I doubt that being the new piñata of the Democratic left was on his agenda."

38.) "The only problem that is seen by some in the political spectrum is the constant bashing of Republicans when they make a statement that could be taken as non-P.C."

39.) "Now, where was the major uproar at besides from the evil talk show hosts that thump their Bibles in a rhythm that sends secret messages into the air that can only be decoded by the rings given out by the Elders of Zion?"

40.) "Why do the liberals in the world today get those free passes that conservatives can’t even seem to find, let alone get a hand on?"

41.) "After all, not kowtowing the liberal party-line makes your Constitution rights invalid."