Thread: Going Catholic
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yes, but if you watch that video, you'll be more informed than most people on those hacked emails. Meaning, you'll understand that unless we know what we are talking about, we shouldn't take a side.
Quote:

Very true

But I since the whistle has been blown on this scam it's pretty much over. The climate scientists have been found to screw around with the numbers. I don't blame them. If I had a steady job as a climate priest and had to keep saying the sky is falling I would definitely tell everyone who I'm working with to change all the numbers to suit our best interest. Meaning my paycheck.

I think we can go a little further though by saying that many wallstreet investment houses wanted the climate bill to get passed because it would have created a speculative market in carbon trading making a new bubble for corporations to hook on too.

I think the genius of this plan is labeling carbon dioxide as a pollutant. By labeling CO2 as a deadly chemical the regulators will focus directly on that and completely ignore more harmful chemicals such as Volatile Organic Compounds, Mercury oxides, Lead Oxides, sulphur oxides, and numerous other hazardous gases. This is why many of the funders of the Global Warming scheme are big oil and large multinational corporations.

Also look who they choose to be the spokesman for the Global Warming craze. Al Gore. Mr. FREE TRADE.

Anyone in this forum who is unemployed should be thanking Mr. Gore for shipping your jobs to a slave camp in China. Oh, and 3rd world nations don't give a rats ass about Global Warming / Climate Change. China, India, Africa, and ever other country that has a brain is going to completely ignore it because if they don't they will be as penniless as the USA.