View Single Post
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 07:13 PM       
Your radio sucks. In my travels down through your states from Toronto it's either Bible belt crap or John Tesh and his fucking annecdotes and commentary as often as his schedule permits I really got "the answer" to my question of how the fuck could Americans re-elect Bush by travelling down to Florida listening to the bile of American Radio. Howard Stern going to Satellite was wonderful only because it really is a way to seperate the truelly ignorant from the inanly insane religous freaks that must carry a weapon. I was watching a show talking about how Georgia is being flooded with Mexicans and the local white people are happy because it's got an economy

DALTON, Ga. -- Making carpets has been very good to Emiterio Fraire. The Mexican immigrant recently moved his family into the Frazier Acres subdivision here, leaving a rental to buy a $104,000 house. He loves his new, forest-green Ford Expedition and the backyard patio that's perfect for Mexico-style Sunday grilling.

Mr. Fraire and his immediate family, who hold five jobs in the nearby carpet mills, were their cul-de-sac's first Mexicans. Now two more Mexican clans have arrived, also carpet workers who have leveraged multiple incomes from the mills to leap from Third World poverty to suburban security.

"I'm surprised how much this feels like home," says the 53-year-old Mr. Fraire, who has spent a quarter century toiling amid the whirring looms of about 15 different Dalton carpet makers. "I guess as long as I'm doing this work, I'm never leaving."

Summary: Rush Limbaugh stated that Mexican immigrants who illegally enter the United States are "a renegade, potential[ly] criminal element" that is "unwilling to work."

You really think this guy is the "most popular radio personalities of all time?" It's wierd to think that because someone can hold a job on a radio show for years trying to appease the public with any spin on what makes the general public upset is regarded as something great. Howard Stern is a pig to Canadians because we gave him a chance to be on our air waves and he failed....we don't regard him as " One of the most popular personalities of all time" :/

I'm sorry I can't get the FUCKING QUOTES to work on this site :