View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2006, 08:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
I don't know how it came out over the radio, I saw the video of him immitating Fox, and it was pretty much what you'd expect from fatty. Mean spirited and not funny.

Now having watched the Fox commercial, I assure you that I could do an immitation of it that while it was in poor taste, would make you laugh.

Rushy really blew it this time, by making a regional commercial a huge national issue, and making himself look bad. You want to attack Barbara Striesand, that's fish in a barrell. You want to Mock michael J. Fox, who's work MOST people like better than I do and who has Parkinsons, which is a VERY nasty disease and actually relevant to what he's talking about, you better be very, very, very funny.

And the R's celebrity comeback ain't helping. Pitchers and Patricia Heaton? Fox has some serious motivation to know something about Stem Cell research. Did miss where Heaton has Parkinsons and still has moral qualms?

I'd say, and unusually poorly played moment for Fatty. Maybe he can follow up by picking on Christopher Reeve, who buy the way looked pretty funny as bald as Lex Luthor and may well have been faking it for sympathy.
It's cute that you are calling someone "fatty" when there is photographic evidence that you have big ol' greasy bitch-tits.

Great political commentary there, putz.