View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:24 PM       
I don't know. I'm sort of tired of Deb always being the damsel in distress. I guess they have to move the plot along, but it seems really unlikely that all of these serial killers seem to 1) find their way to Miami and 2) seem oddly compelled to interact personally with members of the Miami police department.

There doesn't seem to be any middle ground in likability of Dexter characters. Either they're likeable, or they seem to have no purpose there as a character whatsoever. The badguys (extending that to LaGuerta and Quinn) are sort of muddy in their intentions. For some reason, every time Quinn does the drunk thing now I find it really irritating.

I liked how MosDef was sort of a red herring-ish character. He was one of the few this season who didn't seem sort of halfassed.

When Deb yells, one eye gets really small.