Thread: HOT SET!
View Single Post
Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 09:19 PM        Re: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain
Sketch, xandor... You two fags are ruining my thread. And you both suck balls at manipulating images. I'm not saying that in defense of anyone, but I'm saying it because apparently you have Carpal Tunnel syndrome and Parkinson's. I'm not claiming to be the best in the world, but I could conjure up better work while masturbating with both hands and forks in my eyes.
Quit trying to be a smartass. Just shut the fuck up. Post your goddamn pictures and quit trying prove yourself to everyone. And quit swinging on sketch's nuts xandor. It's not very becoming of an 8-year-old.
I'm genuinely sorry McClain. I could tell from your sample pic with the TNMT toys that you do have exceptional PS skills. I wasn't aware that you were requesting submissions from people and then tolerating Jamesman shit talking anyone who actually posts who isn't one of his buddies. Now that I know the score, you don't have to worry about me posting in your thread after this. It would have been nice if you had said something a bit sooner though. Peace.