View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 03:21 AM       
Hehe. I can tell a story or two for you at least.

My first official love was in my junior yeah in high school. And for a short time, things went well, but as I found out, popularity was more of a concern than compatibility and she dumped me for another guy. (yes surprise surprise I was an against the grain guy then too. I blame my dad dying when I was 16, things like popularity and that high school bullshit meant less to me after that than family and holding down a job)

My Senior year I fell hard for a girl on the cross country team (I was a runner once upon a -100 lbs ago). I was the one that walked away from her though this time because she had real mood swings, like when she got her hair done and I told her it looked nice and she got pissed off at me because she thought it was bad. Things might have been different indeed had she been more stable, but she was not. It took me years to really get over her despite me ending it, but I did eventually.