View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 08:05 PM       
Evil Empire Enterprises Under Attack by the Usual Fucktards at I-Mockery
Absolutely predictable!
December 9, 2003

Shareholders that may have read the false reports that EEE is in some kind of trouble may breathe knowing that the source came from the fucktards at I-Mockery. A breeding ground for idiotic assumptions and useless information. It is well known that I-Mockery and EEE have been rivals for quite sometime, with EEE always getting the better of the fucktard pit that is I-Mockery. The CEO of EEE, Mad Max had this to say "This is just another pathetic attempt to try to out do us. Which they simply can't do, since they lack the brain power or even originality to do so. We produce better quality material in every area, we've even offered to help, by buying them out, but they're just too stupid to realize that they're going down the fucking toilet by continuing to fight us. Oh well, what can you do? They're all a bunch of fucktards."

Despite the false information released by the jizz licking fucktard Canivore, the recent comments made by EEE at I-Mockery were a complete success. Stock prices have gone up, and will continue to do so, as long as I-Mockery continues in its baffling assault on EEE which will only result in total failure of I-Mockery and put all their fucktard employees out of work.

Of course this wouldn't be much of a loss, and would actually be a plus for the world at large.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we fight fucktards for a better tomorrow!