View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 10:22 AM       
Let's put this bluntly.

If i-mockery is supposed to be a place where you goof on each other with a friendly intent, then why are you two engaging me at all? Seriously, you both hate me, and I think more of a pile of compost than I do of either of you. Yet, one of you or both of you always seek me out and go out of your way to start a fight with me. It is honestly annoying to not just me, but several other posters. There's an ignore button, if I am so goddamned boring to you two lovebirds, just click my name and click the damn thing. Instead of being so fucking childish and trying to impress the 10 remaining people who post here and find this tired old bullshit so exhausting. (Granted at least Zomboid you aren't as cowardly as Zhukov, who acts like a bitch then when I slap back runs like one. and as an aside to you Zhukov, you should fly to America's Hat and consummate this eerie internet relationship with Zomboid, it would be the first pussy you ever got)

I know the easy counter argument, "well you could ignore them". Sure, and if you pay attention that's usually what I do, I certainly don't have to reply to things they post that clearly weren't said to me because I don't need to, but I will not let these two starcrossed lovers act like bitches toward me and not defend myself, especially if I can manage to get through my day without talking to them, even though they seem to need me so damned badly.

So neither side in this little crapfest likes each other. As I said, ignore me if i am so fucking boring to you, or quit being bitches. Either way suits me.