View Single Post
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2003, 01:06 PM       
"In what way do I hate what America stands for?" - Maxi

Well, the first thing people will notice is the fact that you are always so quick to focus on the negative aspects of what this country has done without stating the positive things we have accomplished. And you are always taking the postive and trying bring it down using 3rd rate conspiracy theories that nobody believes. Also, "averting doom" defined by you is economic despair and lots of dead American soldiers.

How else would you like me to state the obvious?

Miss,

"In what way, Ronnie. "

Every way.

Tom,

"When she made that comment, your country hadn't gone to war yet. "

Iraq is just a phase in the war on terror, so yes we are at war.

"I need only point to the silent complicity of the majority of the constituents of Nazi Germany and the disaster that resulted, to remind you of the wrongness of your position."

....and I only need to point out the free thriving democracies of France, Germany and Japan to show you the wrongness in yours. Who accomplished that? The U.S. and Britian. Who is trying to free another nation of opressed people held hostage by a tyrannt? The U.S. and Britian. And now who is opposing us? The very people we freed from an evil tyrannt! France would deny Iraqis the same freedoms that they enjoy and Germany would rather support another dictator just like they did during WWII.

History repeats itself.

Thanks for reminding me.

"Ahh, but here's the catch. The WAR ON TERROR is forever." - Pro

Only if you leftists have your way. You don't exactly have a good track record when it comes to fighting wars.