View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:58 AM       
I had a couple more goofy ones last night (pregnancy is great for making you crank out the weirdass dreams). Some I don't remember, but there was one...

I was in a German seaside resort. I know, I know. But somehow it was Germany and yet on a Caribbean-style beachfront. I was in a hotel room and mad because my boyfriend didn't want to go down to the beach, which was strangely beautiful and not at all crowded. Instead, I sat by the window and watched various strange things go by. There was a German Shepherd that was walking along with other animals riding on its back like it was a horse...smaller dogs, cats, and a monkey, I think. Then there was some sort of black dog that had a crappy canvas weather balloon strapped to it and it was just sort of floating along in the sky. Then I just sort of wandered the room and read the rules on the back of the door and listened to the maids out in the hallway.