View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
FFVI on the Anthology, I bet he's talking about.

And man, do I want to play 8 and 9 again. I loved 9. Steiner's my boy.
Steiner + Vivi combo was awesome. Wish more people had the team up moves a la suikoden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
do you have a PS3?

dont they have most of those games on the playstation network?

also they have them on pc and you can just download them for free with torrents
I'm almost against using torrents now. I torrented Chrono Cross and anytime you in a battle you go to attack and it sllllooooowwwwsss down until the guy runs back. super annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Yeah, I can deal with the long load times. I'm just looking for some fun new games on the older consoles that I never tried.

I really wanted 7 because that seems to be the universal top choice in the series, but I guess I'll try out 9 instead until I can find 7 for less than $50 again.

But the Christmas season is here and that means it's about time for another Earthbound runthrough :eeeeek
I almost want to play a modded version where I can just go around as brick road crushing people the entire game.