Thread: HEADLINE NEWS
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 02:52 AM       
so will anybody on this message board vote for obama? or will you vote for the other dude?

if the economy is doing better imight vote for him but i dunno i didn't vote for him the first timw because i thought his campaign speeches were stupid and I pretty much thought anybody who wanted to vote for him was stupid. Like hope for change. What does that mean. Why would i vote for somebody based on such an ambiguous statement.
also i think its stupid that he did this health care thing. How did Hilary Clinton disguise herself as Obama and win the election?

i wish that one fat guy would've ran who's name i think was something chris christy i dunno maybe. Anyway I don't know anything about what he believes in or anything but id prolly vote for him cause he was fat and happy looking.