View Single Post
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 01:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Proto, if Iraqis want to be ruled by a Muslim theocracy, then so be it. As long as they do not gather WMD or support terrorists. If it would not have been for those cases, we would have probably never attacked Saddam.
Vince, I will be truly SHOCKED if that's what happens. Absolutely, completely stunned. It will probably turn my fucking hair white. Because there's no WAY we are going to let a fundamentalist Shi'ite Muslim leader take hold of Iraq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Or will you sit around and get your pussy all clenched up when the vast majority of the country loves Bush?
Woah, there Vince! Don't get so excited! There's quite a vast difference between loving someone and voting for them wouldn't you say? I mean, if you feel that sort of manly attraction to Bush, that's your business, but I can't think of a single President in my lifetime that I would say I "loved".

I think you're letting your emotions cloud the issue here. Do you have a shrine to your lovebunny Bush in your apartment perhaps? One that your roommate hopefully won't throw away?