View Single Post
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathema
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
So racist acts don't have a 'bad effect' on black people who are being picketed, described as lesser humans, beaten up or dragged after a tractor? This isn't one of your 'established facts'?
*Sigh* Once again I asked you all what was so bad about being a rascist and Kelly provided the answer more or less.

I merely stated if you WERE a racist that you shouldn’t hide about it. I NEVER said I thought it was inherently “brave” like some of you idiots thought I was saying and I never stated that it DIDN’T have a bad effect on black people.

Of course it has a bad effect on black people or whatever race that you want to insert here. Never claimed otherwise.
No, but what you did claim, and this is what I'm trying to make you understand, is that you're demanding everyone question every little obvious aspect of everything, while at the same time you're vomiting all sorts of bullshit about the realities of being gay that has no base in anything, is in no way representative for every gay person's situation, and you have no knowledge of, and expect us all to lap it up like it was banana flavoured fact.