Thread: Haiti
View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
This was my mistake, it sounded like you were actually-
What? You want a governing body with no standing army to invade a country and impose martial law because it's a shithole? You do realize that there are LAWS, right? That have international implications? because they are INTERNATIONAL LAWS? No, of course you don't. That's just gibberish to you. Same with "standing army". You see United Nations forces on television and can't discern the difference, because you have the intellectual capacity of a twelve year old.

Reconstruct the culture? How? What's the goddamn plan? Whaddaya gonna do, give them suits? Enact Apharteid and import Dutchmen? Abduct children in the night and send them to English boarding schools, what? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

What, does your personal fantasy involve the sudden change in centuries of behavior and the mud peoples' newfound love for their white saviors? Wait, you do, because you made the point of specifically mentioning colonialism.

You don't understand human psychology, you don't even know what the word 'anthropology' means, you live in a fantasy world and are the type of uncomfortable retard that regularly (and unknowingly) embarrasses themselves whenever they try to discuss politics in social settings.
No I think you are an idiot who can't read posts. I quoted the impose martial law and change culture and pointed out thats NOT what I meant and that you are jumping to the idea of colonialism when in reality the united nations could help poor countries(that are members) without doing either of those things. I know you love reading your posts but I don't so try to read mine correctly before going on a big boring rant.

Here this can be applied to you "You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."you live in a fantasy world and are the type of uncomfortable retard that regularly (and unknowingly) embarrasses themselves whenever they try to discuss politics in social settings."

And good job calling haitians "mudpeople". I'm sure people here take your remarks much more seriously now. I can just imagine you misreading my earlier post and getting all excited that you get to response. OMG HE SAID MARTIAL LAW AND CHANGE THE CULTURE OMG WHAT AN IDIOT. To bad I suggested neither. It be nice if the politics section of this board wasn't filled with complete tools with way to much free time on their hands to make shitty jokes on a message board or with the inability to comprehend english. Its ok to have a disscussion with a differing opinion without thinking your of supreme intellect especially when your misreading the other persons opinion. GRisygus wins. he is smartest man on internet!