View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 02:11 PM       
AWWW!!! See, now you've hurt my feelings... I really thought we had a breakthrough there for a minute, too....

I'll rephrase myself then, since you seem to be taking what I said as offensive: I don't remember exactly what went on between you and Erik, but please don't let one guy get under your skin so much that you hate the whole community he rarely posts in. I don't know what it is exactly people see as the great challenge in pissing him off, but years upon years of dealing with that has taken its toll on his tolerance.

You seemed to have fun with your time on Anti, and I think you'd enjoy the Filter these days just as much. I actually won't be trying to complete your conversion over to Raging, Libertarian Capitalist here, but if you're interested in why I see that as possible, if not inevitable, or in how I plan to do so, please feel free to register over there and find your answers.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!