View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 11:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
Hah! That's amazing, I knew the carpenters were amazing but not that amazing.

I wish I were you Kitsa and this is not a joke.

Trust me, you do not want to be me.

Babysitting for that couple was always an adventure. They'd actually travel on purpose during the wife's last trimester of pregnancy just so the baby would be born somewhere cool. I remember one of the kids was born in Jamaica, I don't remember about the others. I remember thinking, "Wow, that's a health and money luxury I'll never have."

They also had a very Great Gatsby style life where people could come and go at all hours. I can't tell you how unnerving it was to think you were alone in the house with the kids at 2 am and walk downstairs to see some strange guy standing at their bar. That never failed to scare the shit out of me.

They also had a Kato Kaelin-type houseguest who lived in the basement and he scared me too.