View Single Post
Space Cowboy
Ozzie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
Like a character in a zany movie who suddenly woke up in a girl's body, I am thoroughly enjoying my new box of fun!

The first thing was a note that was obviously a pain in the ass to make, complete with a picture of the Grinch at the bottom.

The next was, surprisingly, a movie that I am interested in but have never seen and do not already own. Clearly this "Pentegarn" has intimate knowledge of the conversations I have with my younger brother.

The next was a festive bag of Hershey's kisses, complete with a recipe for cookies on the back. Cookies that I will never bake.

The "big present" in the bunch is none other than a remote controlled helicopter! This was actually the top present in the box, but you can't start with helicopter and work your way down to chocolate. That would just be ridiculous.

I'd like to thank everyone who took part in the Secret Santa, I had a hell of a lot of fun, and hopefully you all did too. I especially hope this post was as funny to you as it was to me. And big special thanks to Pentegarn for something that will undoubtedly annoy the shit out of my parents until I break it in 2 weeks. And chocolate.

Merry Christmas everyone!