View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 09:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Why talk? You don't even take hardline stances on issues. You say things, then have no arguments to support things. You're only "GUESSING." Its all, "Maybies." That isn't a hardline stance.
According to your own ideas you are feminine and weak
Well, I don't know.

I would take hardline stances but I have found that... That isn't really my goal, to force people to do things that they do not want to do. It isn't my concern. I have an opinion of them, though, and an opinion on a lot of things.

But individuals do not matter that much.

There will always be people who embrace some incorrect things... And that's normal, natural, etc. there will always be weakness. It is inherent to some people. It is inherent perhaps to most people. We all have weak aspects.

I just kind of want to see modern pop culture and civilization destroyed through whatever means necessary.

I would like to see more people buck the system, kick it into the ground; I would like to see the notion of the Collective fail.

My goal is to make you think and consider.

If you make any move towards being yourself on a better level, and being more independent of mainstream thought, I have succeeded.

If you do this without me you are like me, and you are your own success, and I love you.

I think we need to join forces and stand against what has become of our society.

Look, take some steps to explore your inner self on a huge level, and 'fuck' everything that is adhering to a normal standard.

We're a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
"It's bad to mix feminine and masculine"? What, are those two qualities drinks now?

Honestly, that's stupid. I can think of plenty of people who have both feminine and masculine qualities and are fine people.
I do not know that many who do it on significant levels.