View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post
It is not really my philosophy and any credit I receive can only come from the physical, real efforts I put into it when I start publishing these.

I do not even care if youd o somethign entirely out of sync with me, independently, but I would like to see you do something.
Ugh. Ok, let's try this again: you said that you want to encourage people to think and consider things, and you do this by typing up long posts about the stuff you believe.

Do you want people to debate the things you believe with you, because it seems like you don't since you don't provide any support for the claims you make?

Quote:
well, most of my current women I all respect and have esteem for. You only have to milk a few cows right a few times to keep drinking their milk; and as they come and go I replace them. The numbers are only impressive if we choose to admire the greater history.

They are people, like me, and they do what I do; we drink together, laugh together, play together, etc. It's not so superficial. It's humans in a foreign land reaching out for connections and warmth in the best days of their youth.
Ok ok, so of all the bitches and cows you associate with on a non-superficial level, which ones would you use to spite Tadao? Would you say, "the ugly ones", because that would be really masculine!