View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
I think you should stick it out. I'm sure your shitty girlfriend is just one day away from having an epiphany where she regrets all that she's done to you and does what she can to make it up to you. And the next day, things will be back to normal and you'll be wishing you were dead again.

Honestly, what do you want, Babs? You say you don't know what to do, but you do know what to do. You just won't do it because you don't realize that the ups and downs of a healthy relationship do not include periods where your partner makes you feel this miserable.

For god's sake, someone link to that thread Broverg made about his relationship from hell so Babs can know what's in store for him if he doesn't leave his shitty girlfriend.

Found it: http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69703440

Required reading, Babs. Just read George's posts if it's too long. And bear in mind that the reason he never finished is because he's probably dead.