View Single Post
Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 01:28 AM       
kellychaos you are being very quiet this is not like you what is wrong if you cant stand the heat you can give up now i know this beatdown is more than you expected just because you have here long time making jokes and posts does not give you a free ride in fact there will be extra because you should have a tough skin by now tough enough for this ouch that must hurt i know i would be making noise after that but you are still silent wait a minute are you a man your name is kelly uh oh guys i think we are picking on a girl am i right haha

Code:
[code][code[get ahold of yourself everyone this is getting sloppy there is amazing material here but these slip ups could spell the end for us you covered yourself good but if this keeps up what does this say we lose credibility with the other vets with the initiated even with the newbs but worst of all with ourselves i am making new policy you must triple code all code tags minimum we can not let another error go by now lets get back to mocking this goose is just about cooked[/code]/code]
[img][/img]

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]