View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2006, 03:41 PM       
As a follow up to that, I found this: http://lebanesebloggers.blogspot.com/

It's funny, b/c some Left-wing radio hater last night said "don't trust the media on this! Go to this website!"

Well here's a good posting:

Quote:
I don't know what to say anymore. Sayyid Nasrallah is still alive and declaring an open war. Where is our President? Where are our Ministers? Prime Minister? Members of Parliament?

All these institutions and the guardians of these institutions are obsolete at this point. Nasrallah is leading the show. He's defying everything and everyone. He is assuming the position of the guardian of the Prophet's Family, against all odds. This is not about Lebanon anymore; this is about Nasrallah's pride.

The Iran-Syria Axis has just fully materialized!

An Israeli warship was hit on the coast off of Beirut, the same warship that hit Hizbullah's headquarters which housed Nasrallah.

Lebanon is a hostage and all the Lebanese people are a pawn in the hands of the few.
and.....

Quote:
Today I heard one of the most historical addresses by the Israeli UN ambassador on Lebanon.

Just quickly: he quoted Marwan Hamadeh, Elias Atallah and another unnamed Minister saying yesterday that Lebanon has been taken hostage by regional forces (Iran and Syria) and by terror (form Hizbullah).

He looked the Lebanese UN representative in the eye and said: I would like to make an appeal to Lebanon's representative. You know deep down that if you could, you would add your brave voice to the voices of your brave compatriots in Lebanon. You could be sitting next to me now to negotiate a solution. If we succeed, it will be beneficial for all of us. Lebanon has an opportunity to be a free, prosperous democratic Lebanon.