View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 10:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja View Post
what about "Night at the Museum". I thought that movie was pretty fun to watch and its a good family film. The problem is that most filmmakers have lost the desire to make good family-friendly fare. And the ones that do are the ones who have no problem with putting Eddie Murphy in 7 roles, each the same character only wearing different costumes and with a funny voice on each.
I didn't find Night at the Museum too bad. The retired/fired security guard subplot was handled a bit weirdly and they went slightly overboard with the monkey peeing on Stiller, but other than that it was pretty good.

I really liked Madagascar and Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. Especially King Julius (Sasha Baron Cohen automatically = teh win )
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.