View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 10:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Wasn't Hariri assassinated one year ago which led to syria military being pressured into withdrawing from lebanon? If so, good war tactics by the israelis, me thinks. Showed that Israel was thinking ahead of time. By the way I'm not too sure if hezbollah is what the west paint them to be. How do you know they were created in order to protect their homeland from the israeli soldiers? Why do you think it's wrong of them to capture the israeli soldiers who happened to be inside the border of lebanon at the time? They turned the captured soldiers into the lebanon police and demand the lebanon civilians, men, women, children, alike whom are being held on as hostages by israel to be released in exchanged for the soldiers, how is that a justification for israel dropping U$ manfactured bombs onto beirut? It seems clear to me that they're not just interested in rescuing their own men, but have something bigger planned. Oh right, I just remembered now that it's a waste of time arguing with someone who think it's antisemetic to speak out israel's foriegn policy, duh.
Seriously, you don't even deserve a fucking response here, so my suggestion is going to be that you do some research into the origin (start with the translation of their name), and stop being stupid.

Once you get those things down, get back to us.