View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 02:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Yeah, because it's not like anyone sent out their package 3 weeks past the due date.

Seriously, Babality claimed that her not getting a 20 dollar present is worse then her mother dying? Wow, I don't know if thats a joke that went over my head but calm down guys.

Don't base your whole Christmas on this one event next time. You keep thinking that you're making me feel guilty by mentioning that I posted pictures 2 weeks late every other post, but you won't, I followed the deadline and thats that. I also promised to repost the pictures and I will, but when I want, not when you do.

Well, hope the rest of you had fun on christmas, i did
I don't think anyone cares if you feel guilty or not at this point. From some of the posts I have seen I think they compare you to taxes, something annoying that they can't rid themselves of and that won't go away