View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
I don't create the drama, it's people that whine about me that do
And it is your actions that lead people to this whining.

And even when they started it, you took the bait and escalated it, hence the drama. It isn't like they were wrong about what they called you out about. The fact that you referred to guilt in your replies says you at least acknowledge what they said has some merit. But a mature person would at that point have not responded, unless they felt deep down they were wrong. So you did technically follow the rules by waiting till the last possible moment to post your pictures. But sitting on your gift for so long was inconsiderate to captain. A mature person would have at least copped to that in a contrite manner. Or at the least, ignored being called out about it because they technically followed the rules, and defending their actions was unnecessary. But you had to justify what you did. Since you technically followed the rules, you did not have to take the bait. Yet you did, and the fact that you mentioned guilt means you knew what they were going for and furthermore had to in some very small degree felt some. In other words, their posts hit home.

To be perfectly frank, I don't know why you participated in this event. Offhand I would say it is because you just wanted more presents this year, because from your posts, I think you are all about you. Case in point, where you say things like this:

Quote:
What the fuck are you half brained dipshits talking about? I don't want to post a story this year, because it seems no one is, so ill take some pictures and post 1 or 2 sentences about the movies he sent me.

I have a deadline to when I have to post the pictures, and it will be before then.

I know you all want to suck my dicks, just make a line and i'll address you appropriately, no skipping.
Yeah, that was what Christmas was intended to be when it started way back when

Or these two:

Quote:
Oh my poor conscience, it can't take it, it just can't! How dare I not post the pictures as soon as I get the stuff!

*Sniff sniff* I'm hurting everyone in the community by not appealing to them, aww.
Quote:
Poppers, sorry about your family emergency, and congratulations on posting the pictures as soon as possible.

Me on the other hand, did not have an emergency, and took some extra time to post pictures, poor me. I have let down the whole community here on I-mockery, the horror.

Also, if I really did single handedly stop all those people from joining the secret santa this year, then good, ill add it to my book of achievements.
These two show that you are all about you all the time, which is not what this was supposed to be about. It was supposed to be about putting together something fun for someone else. I had a ton of fun making a silly fake ransom note and was pretty thrilled with my idea for a gift for Ozzie. I also enjoyed having my GF take pictures of me with Zhukov's gifts. The gifts themselves, while enjoyably for their own sake, came in third to those two things, which was why I wanted to do this event. I would bet besides yourself, every other participant feels the same way about why they joined.

Somewhere inside you, there is a mature person waiting to get out (hence why you felt and acknowledge that guilt, despite your vehement denials to the contrary). Just listen to that little voice that told you to feel guilty once in awhile, it knows what it is talking about most of the time.