View Single Post
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
You spent a lot of time doing detective work but seem to lack common sense.

I did not cause drama. As you see, I never started anything on here, the only thing I did was delay my pictures for 2 weeks because I have other stuff to do other than secret santa on i-mockery. And no I won't tell you what other stuff I had to do

Do I feel guilty for that? No. Did I understand that Captain was just like any other human being and wanted to see his presents being posted? Yes.

Maybe if people didn't attack me on here from the moment I said i was joining this event, I wouldn't have to be such an asshole this year, but alas thats what happened.

You haven't been here too long but all the previous events have been fine. I was going to have fun with the pictures and I did enjoy looking at all the other posts but apparently people like Zomboid have weekends of fun jerking off to the insults they post to me. I don't think anyone would be in a rush to post pictures when about 90 percent of the people on here make it their job to bash me at every turn.

Oh and I know that all the posts after mine will just be ones bashing me yet again. That's just my psychic skills in action ladies