View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:36 PM       
I can't help it guy I crawled out of bed to get into the downstairs lobby for breakfast this morning, and as I was drinking my first coffee and nibbling on toast i just kind of watched people and thought about how much fun i had and how perfect the marriage was and suddenly the lobby music randomly switched to frankie telling me to FLY ME TO THE MOON, AND LET ME PLAAAAAY AMONG THE STAARS and I got so much melted-down, liquid happy poured over my heart that i don't even KNOW.

God, driving through san francisco in this ridiculous shuttle is making me want to stay in this city that's always irritated the hell out of me. I want to have them stop, let me off, find a coffee shop and sit outside and watch people until it's noon and then just bar crawl until morning. I want my friends here, i want to say fuck off to work and get my friends to fly here and all of us stay for a week.