View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
I smoked for maybe 9 years. From when I was 13 until 22, then it started giving me panic attacks every time I'd smoke. Was a good time while it lasted.

The roommate and I tried growing some to sell a year and a half ago, but that never worked out because we put them in a small clearing in the woods and some homeless guy probably took them all. They were starting to grow and the next visit we took to water them, they were gone.

We did grow mushrooms in a closet that were really good supposedly (I don't do any drugs anymore due to how much any drug I take panics me). I think sometime in the future we may grow a closet full of mushrooms and sling them. The main problem with that is you need to trust people you're selling to and honestly there's maybe 5 people we sold our last batch to. We don't trust people not to send the cops knocking on our door.