Thread: Science!
View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 01:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The principal asked if I'd drawn something obscene...I hadn't, I think it was a monkey hanging from the top of the page or something. The principal said he'd try to sort it out and in the meantime just go back to class on Monday.

So I did, and we got our grade reports, and suddenly I had an F not only for the midterm but for the entire semester. I went back to the principal and showed him my grade report, and an earlier grade report with my B. He just sighed and said, "You know, with him you're not going to win this. He'll just stay on you now. You're better off dropping the class."
I'm guessing your principal had long ago been castrated. What a ball-less weenie. The teacher should have been fired outright. I'm guessing he had pictures of the principal with farm animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Every once in a while when I'm going through old papers, a picture of the guy as the Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man or something like that pops up.
Now this I would like to see, knowing the back-story.
You may already be there.