View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 12:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
fireworks pics and details, if they are as crazy as you say

shower idea is a go

The majority of the fireworks are for a party tonight that promises to be insane. A few guys go together and buy roughly $1000 worth of stuff...really, more than that because they know the owner and he basically just throws shit into their cart. We went for a "finishing touches" run last night and I think retail was several hundred dollars.

I will take photos. The owner just picks up a huge package marked $750 or something crazy like that, and says "Have you seen these? Here, light it off in the parking lot, see what it does." It's in a warehouse in the middle of nowhere, but still.

It was funny because he was running around in front of customers, going, "Not this, that's shit....here, this one...not that one, that's all packaging..."

ps- let me know how the shower thing works out...I may or may not have used this technique myself.