View Single Post

Tubesock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 08:23 AM       
Quote:
TUBE SOCK, MORE LIKE STRIPED TUBE SOCK.
You are the only one laughing at your own joke, Fruitpoop!

Quote:
GAME OVER
No.

Quote:
Your sucha loser kid, you don't realise that there is no such thing as real mocking
And you don't realise that 'such a' is actually two words, but that is because you're an inbred with a stupid robot for an avatar. You're like "Look at me! I have a robot avatar! Now I put a pirate hat on his head to follow a stupid forum fad! Ho ho ho! Oops! I shit my pants!"

Quote:
How can you win at mocking if you don't know what it is? if you can actually realise that i was being wildly sarcastic by saying that your a good mocker, then you'd know that all newbies try the same shit and think that they are the best mocker ever
First of all you gave up so you cannot be critical of my super-mocking abilities. You even said so: "FINE YOU WIN TUBESOCK." Exact quote! And it is not sarcasm because I could smell your fetid defeat as you cry home to your Uncle Roger! Now, how can you say I don't know what mocking is when you've already bowed down to my mock-ramming you in the ass? Fuck you, hypocrite! Go play with your poncey robo-pirate avatar like the soul-sucked wretch you are. I laugh at your ability to do anything right. Your Uncle Roger eats your balls from breakfast with a side order of bacon.

Quote:
ScruU2wice has got you there.
No he doesn't, junkie.

Quote:
I am dead fucking serious when I say that Tubesock is awful at this. I am not even mocking right now. I'm not making any generic insults. He's posting like a giddy 4th-grader showing off new swear words he just learned.
Dear NBC,

Please fire Al Roker. Some loser on I-Mockery stole his picture for an avatar and is telling 4th-graders they suck. This makes him twice as much of a loser than he previously was. Also, he draws shitty comics:

http://www.roker.com/toons.cfm

Love Tubesock

Quote:
But this time I only did it to top Tubesock for utter stupidity.

I failed.
Yes, but you did top me in the retard contest. There's no way I could beat you there.