View Single Post

Raize is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2004, 08:33 PM       
the employee must be a piss-poor worker if the boss is willing to fire her over this. IMHO, you're all whiny little bitches for getting in a tizzy over it. Additionally, you might be stupid if you continue to work for such a boss.

If my boss pulled that shit on a coworker who I knew was a hard worker and didn't deserve it, I'd start looking for another job right away. Then when their superior asks why you quit, say you didn't like the hostile work environment, specifically mentioning this girl's firing. It's as fucking simple as that.

You gotta keep in mind, if someone gets a job at McDonalds they are expected to work and serve customers. No manager gives two shits about your personal life if they are good manager. As such, if you can't come into work, they should be giving your job to someone else. It's not unsympathetic, it's doing your damn job.

Seriously, do you *WANT* your boss to feign concern for you and your family? I sure as hell don't. My job is my job, my personal life is my personal life. If I run a home business and have to hire one employee to take care of the accounting data I expect him or her to work. Granted, as I get to know them I might alot them more leeway in matters such as this. What it sounds like you're describing is someone that has had multiple issues with not showing up to work or making excuses, and this latest incident, while horrible for her, is the last straw.

Seriously, be honest, how hard does this little bitch work around there? If you've worked for at least a year, you know how to spot the slacker type. You should quit sticking up for the whore and quit defending her in some goddamn forum where you can fsck with the story and make her look like some little angel. She's a slacker and you know it.

I can't believe you dipshits fell for this guy's stupid story. Fucking ninnies.