View Single Post
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 12:09 AM        Has the tank run dry?
Yeah so I guess I've never posted on this forum since I'm a highschool neckbeard without much reason to either seek advice or give advice. Since the last period of time when I posted here on I-mockery I've gotten more involved in 'loveline' appropriate activities.

So I came here with a question concerning a sort of 'friends with benefits' I have. Since around mid-february a friend of mine who I've had a crush on for about a year has been using me as a sort of 'toy', since she doesn't find me attractive but still wants someone to touch her and all that good stuff. I have no problem with the insulting implications of this since I have no self-esteem whatsoever and she still let's me use her as well. However lately she's begun to warm up to a guy (who is a friend of mine) and he seems to be warming to her aswell. I honestly don't know if they'll start getting it on or anything since this kids a Chinese nerd who plays guildwars all day.

Anyhow so what I wanted to ask about is, am I going to stop getting play from her if she starts actually liking a guy? Would it be a dick move to try to sabotage my friend?