View Single Post

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
Wasn't talking about Vince/Burbank little quarrel. I was speaking of myself. As Burbank decided to return to Newsfilter and continue the pointless insults back and forth. I simple became annoyed and challenged him there. If he truly wants to debate someone I will debate him. He can find the rules in the most recent thread he made.
maybe you don't understand Raven. Max isn't looking to start anything up with the rest of you (maybe not yet anyways). Vince proposed an internet challenge to Max...you can call it a "Duel". On that note, everybody EXCEPT for "the challenger" showed up at the arena when he was supposedly going to prove all the horseshit he has been throwing about over here. But vince was really busy playing with his x-box.
The problem here, is that vince has got worlds biggest mouth and hasn't learned to shut it when it has been appropriate to do so! Even Walt came to "daddy" for vince, when the poor little boy realized he is in over both ears... seriously, THAT is just pathetic! And "pathetic" is just not grand enough a word, to describe how lousy vince is!
You're a sad character vince, very very sad!