View Single Post

Raven is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
Please, Raven, before you start claiming to understand the entire situation here, read what Zos said again. No one from here went over to Newsfilter because Vinth wanted a NEUTRAL board (and since Newsfilter is full of his groupies, it's hardly neutral, but Max still accepted).

You see, if we had all joined up to cheer Max on, Vinth would have just used that as an excuse to not show up. Since he couldn't claim that we were all influencing the "debate," he used his X-box and pocket pool tournament as an excuse instead.

Max won because Vinth wussed out, posted a link that had nothing to do with anything, refused to explain the link, and then tried to start the debate up after Max said he was leaving so he could crow about how "chicken" his opponent was for not showing up.
Yes full of his groupies. I've seen far less cheering for Vince in the way he berates Burbank, at Newsfilter, than I have seen for Burbank here. As such Burbank has come over three times using that bullshit. First time I didn't care, some people did but simple let it drop. Second time I thought it was tedious but ignored it, others did the same. Third time I became annoyed. As such I want him to either put up and act like a man, or simply shut up. The entire situation has become over extended and pathetic. As neither a groupie for either Vince or Burbank I can truly say they both look like complete and utter dumb fucks in this. And from the way I see it neither of them have won shit. Vince with his empty trash talking, and Burbank with his ever so ignorant furthering of a dead situation.