View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 01:52 PM       
I've never "brought up your ethnicity", except maybe when I told you that I was to eat pork one evening at Loon Lake Lodge last summer. I merely point out the fact that you have a masturbatory preoccupation with Israeli interests that makes you an ignorant piece of shit when it comes to anything else. Give me one example of when I've used bigoted language or Jewish slurs. Show your cards, asshole.

You, on the other hand, have repeatedly made remarks on the fact that I live in the midwest and that I'm Catholic. Hypocrisy like that makes me wonder how you can have any sense of identity while harboring such blatant double standards. And when have I talked about the Jeeeeeews? Don't you think that if I wanted to talk about the Jews, I would bring up those whom I've slept with? Nah, I find enough material talking just about you. I don't care if you're Jewish or not, it doesn't matter. You're an extremist, simple as that, and your cultural background is hardly relevant. You're also an extreme hypocrite as I've pointed out, which makes it even more ironic that you're constantly on guard against ethnic attacks which have yet to come.