View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:51 PM       
Continued...

Now I knew nothing of this little incident whent i arrived at Ronnies house later that day. Nancy an I had come to visit Ronnie so that she could get some weed and to pick up some equipment for a show later that night, and to bring Ronnie a Birthday present. Ronnie, Nancy, and I sat on the porch with a girl named Erin.

Erin is the definition of sugar. Beautiful isnt the right word for her. Her eyes kind of look funny (almost like if you put Mr. Potato Head's eyes on upside down), and her features are not perfect. When she smiles though her whole face lights up and is the kind of thing that will drive a guy crazy with want. Looking at her made you want to touch her, cause you are sure that she'll feel like silk. She was sweet in every way.

Erin was an old friend to me and Nancy. We had known her since she was thirteen. At this point she was twenty and had been in and out of our lives for years. Nancy and her had been travelling partners for years, going out to parties and clubs together, but they had a falling out involving Erin's babies daddy, a guy named Andrew.

The first time I met Andrew he was sleeping naked on my couch. I had just gotten home from work (an overnight shift) and was shocked to see him laying there butt ass naked. I went upstairs to find the kids locked in their room, and Nancy passed out drunk in our bed. She had wet the bed and would not wake up. I went back downstairs and woke Andrew up, and threw him out of my house. I fixed the kids breakfast, cleaned up the mess of an obvious party, and quit my job (i was an overnight manager for Target at the time). Andrew would eventually become a family friend, and still is, but both of us have been amused by our first meeting.

Erin had gotten Ronnie some Opium for his birthday. We all sat on his porch and smoked and I for one got very, very, very high. Ordinarily I would have said no, but I had never tried it before. It was intersting. Just as I was settling into the high, a giant Rottweiler comes bounding up and jumps as much as he can of himself into my lap, and starts licking my face. I was in love. If you have never been high and pet a well groomed dog, then you have been wasting your drugs. This dog was a beauty, and he was in love with me.

I went out in the rain and played fetch with him. We slopped around. We wrestled, we had a hell of a good time. I went back on the porch and Erin told us the whole story about the work gang. She told us how the Sheriff had come with a destrruction order for the dog, and how when the neighbor got home he was supposed to turn the dog over to the cops. I felt so bad for my new friend, but whats a brother going to do?

So, when time to go had come, i took the dog back to his house. I tried knocking on the door, but no one answered. I went around to the back and put him in the fenced in yard, said goodbye. The plan was to head home, get cleaned up, and meet Ronnie in an hour at his house. Instead i would not see Ronnie for a week. I walked over to my car and opened the door, and a giant Rottwieler zipped around me and into the backseat of my car. He refused to get out. We were really pressed for time cause we had to go pick the kids up from the bus stop, so we decided to bring the dog with us and return him when we got back.

Driving uo the road to my house, the road collapsed. The road collapsed and the car fell into a cornfield into mud as high as the door frames. We had to get out through the windows. I walked to the bus stop to get the kids, the dog came with me. We never made it out of the house that weekend. We were stuck, the road impassable. Me and the kids had fun playing with the new dog.

Monday came and we went to Ronnies place. While we were there his neighbor, a guy named Melving was there. Now for the record I knew melvin since I was a kid. I lived in the poor white part of town, he lived in the poor black and they were right next to each other. Aside from a few fights here and there MOST of us got along, but I knew Melvin was not a guy to fuck with. When we walked up to the porch I was about tell Melvin I had his dog, when I heard him say, "If I find out who took my fucking dog, I am going to kill them." he then promptly turned and stomped off. Wether or not I wanted to I had adopted a new dog.

ok, i am going to have to stop myself on this part. I could go on for days about Bubba, and how much he meant to me. He was a Wanted Killer, a Stud, an Escape Artist, Protector, Cannibal, and on at least two occasions saved my life when i was so far in despair that i wanted to die.

gonna go eat and then i will hopefully get to the end of this.....
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.