View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 02:31 PM       
Intertnet super stardom is surely an oxymoron.

"I have read transcripts of Vince on e-mail chains that were actually very impressive. "

If that's true then he must be some sort of savant. I've read the email chain he posted on his own site. In the savant sense I find him HIGHLY entertaining as I'm sure is apparent, especially when he's angry. I'm guilty of deliberately provoking him.

"I don't know that he actually expected you to venture off the board to accept his challenge, and when you did, he was further disadvantaged by the fact that you actually had TIME to devote to him."

That's totally bogus claim. One of the days he was complaining about how he was too busy, he was here all morning, making post after post, arguing his head off with folks here.

I'm sure he didn't expect me to take him up on his challenge. but only because he NEVER seems to expect to be questiond. Time and again here he'll dare people to ask him to prove something and when they do, he always says "Uh... I don't have the proof anymore. I don't care anyway. Look it up yourself, what am I, Lexus Nexus?" And then the next day he DOES IT AGAIN!

I'm flattered you felt like taking a look. Seriously, though, message board stuff is like Improv., I'm just messing around. I don't know if you'd like it or not, but my real stuff is in the Vissionary Darkness section. I also write for Acidlogic, Apeculture, Justlaugh and a few other places. That's the finished stuff. Message boards are just for fun. It is fun, though.