View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:41 PM       
So, you see the rules for the debate as being; You give me the right to ask a question. I ask several. You ignore several. One you respond to but ignore that it's an old link to the wrong place. When I find for you the link I'm pretty sure you mean, you don't respond at all. When I point out that if the article is the link you mean it doesn't support your claim, you respond that if I can't find the information you mean I'm stupid, never even saying if the article I posted is what you meant or not.

Then you respond to a question. I rebut. You say nothing, and Walt Byers gets so frustrated by your consistent silence he answers for you.

Having in three days made a single relevant post (the one Walt did the follow up on) and completely ignored all but one of my questions, on the fourth day You figure it's your turn. By now Patrons of Newsfilter are actively asking us to stop. They find it boring and pathetic, and I agree.

refuse to answer your question unless you make some attempt to answer any of mine. You say nothing.

I post the above for you in one form or another at Newsfilter and here. If anyone besides you thinks your performance was anything but pathetic, I haven't heard. I have seen a few of them beg to take your place. You made excuses, you were tired, you were making money, you were diddling your X-box. The only things I know for sure you were doing were posting here and not posting there. Your challenge was a submarine letter.

Unless this whole thing has been some sort of performance art, in which case I congratulate you, all you did was prove you're full of shit. I don't think I'm dressed a sailor moon, and I'm sure as hell not giving you any rim job. You Loose.

I refused to answer your