View Single Post
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 02:39 AM       
Not really a joke, and more soul crushingly depressing and racist than not funny, but here goes:

I have an estranged, EXTREMELY racist uncle that I only used to see at family get togethers (My dad's side of the family used to have a cookout for every holiday) who used to have a Boston Terrier named Earl that he taught to perform an unusual trick:

He would get the dog's attention and ask him "Earl, what would you do if you were black?" which would cause Earl to roll over on his back and play dead.

Needless to say that he and the rest of the racist fucks in the family thought it was the funniest thing ever. Then around 1999 he got arrested for drinking too much and going home where he emptied a revolver into Earl's face and tied to pistol whip his wife to death with the empty gun. As far as I know his wife is still living in a battered women's shelter because he threatened to "finish the job" once he got out of prison and he hasn't been heard from or seen since he got arrested.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"